- Aqua Surf Shop: an island of warmth in foggy San Francisco.
- Mollusk Surf Shop: A cultural institution integrating surfing, art, craft, music, film and visual media.
- Mavericks Surf Company: Specializing in boards for Mavericks, shaped by Jeff Clark.
- Hess Surfboards: Beautiful, strong, high performance wood surfboards.
- Mendonca Surfboards: Quality handmade boards with a quick turnaround.
- Xcel Wetsuits: Exceptional product quality is a clear result of an unwavering dedication to research, development, and design innovation.
- RVCA: The Balance of Opposites: Nature x Industrialization.
- Patagonia: Outdoor clothing and gear for the silent sports.
- World Savvy: A national non-profit that educates and engages youth in community and world affairs, to prepare them to learn, work and live as responsible global citizens.
- Save the Waves Coalition: Protecting surf spots globally.
- Street Smart Brazil: High quality Portuguese classes with expert instruction and full customization.
- Peninsula Open Space Trust: Protecting and caring for open space in and around Silicon Valley.
Photos: Sarah Martins